Take a panorama photo in Camera App
if you own modern smart phone , phone camera app have panorama function.
Use panorama function of your phone
if you own modern smart phone , phone camera app have panorama function
Use Pano mode to capture landscapes or other shots that won’t fit on your camera screen.
- Choose Pano mode, then tap the Shutter button.
- Pan slowly in the direction of the arrow, keeping it on the center line.
- To finish, tap the Shutter button again.
Tap the arrow to pan in the opposite direction. To pan vertically, rotate iPhone to landscape orientation. You can reverse the direction of a vertical pan, too.
Examples done with iPhone
For photographers: 360 Panorama – Shoot multiple photos with 8mm and stich it
digital camera ( any )
tripod with panoramatic head
How to photograph 360 panorama with 8mm lens
1) Mount camera with 8mm lense on tripod with panoramatic head
2) Connect Camera to remote control ( via cord or via tablet/phone)
3) Set your lense to Manual mode
4) Focus your lenses in Manual mode
5) Set exposition to M mode ( 8mm, ISO 100, F/5.6, 1/30 s )
8) Start exposition of photo 1
9) Rotate camera 90 degrees left and do exposition of photo 2
10) Rotate camera 90 degrees left and do exposition of photo 3
11) Rotate camera 90 degrees left and do exposition of photo 4
Computer based Processing steps
1) Stich photos in application PTGUI
2) publish 360 photo ( example of 360 web platform )
Create 360 pictures and video you can use 360 action camera
To create 360 pictures and video you can use 360 action camera
I experiment with following models:
Nikon Keymission -360 – see workshop for KeyMission 360 camera
Garmin VIRB 360 – see workshop for VIBR 360 camera